If you're interested in working for an innovative and rapidly-growing international education company with offices in New York and Sao Paulo, you'll feel right at home at LogicPrep. Our team is made up of Broadway writers and actors, published authors, and even an environmental engineer, but what unites us is our desire to help our students reach their potential. We are looking for someone to come on board as an Office Assistant, learn about business operations and quickly grow with us.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Greet clients
- Confirm arrivals
- Maintain an upbeat and inviting environment
- Assist tutors & staff
- Light office maintenance
- Grade & proctor tests
- Miscellaneous office duties
Hours negotiable, part-time or full-time
- Proficiency with or willingness to learn the following programs: Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Mindbody, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to multitask quickly and efficiently
- Desire to collaborate with other members of our team to facilitate LogicPrep's growth
- Interest in being part of a fast-paced and quickly growing start-up environment
- Understanding and respect for the importance of education -- after all, that's what we do!
- Optional, but hopefully you like playing with our French Bulldog, the unofficial mascot of LogicPrep.
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) A PDF of your resume
2) A short description of why you'd be an amazing, efficient office assistant
3) A short explanation of what you like about LogicPrep.