Client & Staff Relations Manager
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, dynamic, education company? Based in Westchester, NY, our current team is made up of the industry’s best college advisors, standardized test prep experts, and instructors. As we grow both locally and internationally, we are looking for a Client & Staff Relations Manager who will fit into our hard working and fun, start-up culture. The ideal candidate is ready to face real clients, make a meaningful impact and grow with us while learning about business operations.
- Manage and designate schedules for a diverse team of advisors, teachers, and other employees
- Onboard new clients for both our college and test prep advisory businesses
- Coordinate hiring needs for a variety of the company’s positions
- Prepare documents for executive meetings with our most important clients
- Manage and delegate office duties
You will need:
- Desire to work with clients and learn about business operations in a young and fast-paced education company
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively, managing a variety of the firm’s work streams
- Desire to collaborate with other members of our team to facilitate LogicPrep's growth
- Interest in being part of a fast-paced and quickly growing start-up environment
- Understanding and respect for the importance of education -- after all, that's what we do!
- Proficiency with or willingness to learn the following programs: Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Mindbody, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Optional, but hopefully you like playing with our French Bulldog, the unofficial mascot of LogicPrep.
Competitive salary, hours negotiable - full time
To apply for this job, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
1) A PDF of your resume
2) A short description of why you'd be an amazing Client & Staff Relations Manager
3) A short explanation of what you like about LogicPrep.